So, I wanted to keep track of my workinglife, moreso while im here. this is my first official law gig. I'm the intern at the law firm. we havent discussed any terms or conditions of my stay here. I havent finished with clearing at school. I feel quite intimidated dont know why, but i certainly passed my interview. So maybe, im not too badly off, its just some self-doubt floating around. I am out of my element. But that may be because in school everything is all theoretical, here each case is as real as the guy seated at the reception waiting to be seen.
Its day 3, its monday.I just managed to give up quiet time doing nothing for two big files. but its work and i am here to learn. to learn i will, even if it'll be by force.
The people seem nice. when i have a qeury they are kind enough to assist. the senior partner is abit intimidating, but that might be all in my head. But given my new lease on life, i will try my best to suppress any fears or doubts and forge ahead. might as well ask now, as opposed to later.
This is me appreciating my opportunity, even if it came at a very odd time. who knows how many more I will have.
Signing off as I start on my enormous file. goodbye boredom!!
Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment